A Guide to Glowing Skin for an Envy-Inducing Holiday Card
The holidays are quickly approaching and with them, those beautiful, yet mildly nerve-wracking photos to adorn your annual greeting card. Look your best for this annual exchange of well-wishes with family and friends by scheduling custom treatments prior to your “seasons greetings” photo session.
The path to picture-perfect skin starts with effective med spa treatments designed to promote a natural glow. In no time at all, the highly trained staff at Elevate Medical Spa & Cosmetic Surgery, will have you ready for your holiday photo shoot, plus all of the special events that occur during this time of year.
Dr. Parker and his highly trained medical team offer high-tech, low-downtime procedures to deliver proven results:
- Remedy facial redness, pigmented spots and uneven pigmentation for smooth, youthful-looking skin. The Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatment, or “ photofacial,” directs short pulses of light onto targeted areas to promote collagen production and rejuvenate with natural radiance.
- Decrease fine lines and wrinkles with a laser peel.
- Refresh and recondition tone and texture with a fractional laser treatment by pinpointing a fractional area of the skin for rapid healing and quick results.
- Improve scars and dark spots and reduce fine lines and aging with a chemical peel treatment.
- Minimize acne scarring and lines with MicroPen, which rejuvenates and enhances facial skin appearance.
So, practice the pursuit of flawless skin and get ready for the 2016 holiday season. From making a grand statement with your holiday card to making a grand entrance at the holiday party, Elevate Medical Spa is here to take care of you and ensure you are looking and feeling your best.
Leave A Comment
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.