Fat Busters for 2017
We’ve all done it—gained a few pounds during the summer, been too caught up in the fall to exercise, and succumbed to a spread of holiday treats in the winter. Suddenly, 2017 is here and New Year’s resolutions are circling around in your mind. If getting rid of unwanted fat is one of those resolutions, Elevate Medical Spa & Cosmetic Surgery is here to help with surgical and non-surgical fat-busting procedures.
Elevate offers two types of cosmetic surgeries to treat excess fat:
- Liposuction – also know as “lipo”, is one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries. This procedure slims various body areas by removing excess fat deposits. This can improve certain body contours and proportions.
- Abdominoplasty – also know as a tummy tuck, is a procedure that removes excess abdominal skin and fat, reduces stretch marks and tightens the abdominal wall.
If a surgical procedure isn’t something you feel comfortable with, there are also two non-invasive ways to trim fat and smooth the skin:
- CoolSculpting – eliminate unwanted fat with this non-surgical and non-invasive treatment. CoolSculpting uses controlled cooling to freeze fat cells. A gel pad and applicator are applied to the targeted area to gently freeze the fat cells under the skin. Patients love that the treatment is easy and there is minimal to no downtime!
- Kybella – destroys fat cells beneath your chin. By reducing these fat cells, the treatment results in a trimmer profile and taut upper neck.
Schedule a consultation at our Dallas medical spa to learn about treatments and cosmetic surgeries in-depth. Any questions or concerns you have can be answered by one of our expert staff. What are you waiting for?
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.